Quit Centre – national portal for health professionals who want to help their patients stop smoking or vaping.
Designed by and for health professionals, the Quit Centre is an online national evidence-based portal, funded by the Australian Government, which will upskill frontline health professionals to support their patients’ smoking and vaping cessation as part of their routine care.
The Quit Centre is the first comprehensive resource and training centre for smoking and vaping cessation to be developed by and for health professionals in Australia.
The Quit Centre training and resources include:
- Accredited online training for general practitioners and community pharmacists, including professional development credits.
- Clinical tools and guidelines for providing smoking and vaping cessation care.
- Education opportunities including webinars and podcasts.
- Latest news and research.
- Information about Quitline and how to refer patients.