Using the Quitline Referral Sheet and how to send via Argus
Using the digital referral template
- Log into Best Practice Clinical
- Open the Word processor (as per Step 2)
- To use the digital referral template, select File > New document (from the menu), select Custom radio button, select Quitline Referral Sheet, select Open button
- To complete the digital referral template, select a patient, read any statements, fill in any boxes, and select items from each dropdown menu, and once completed select Insert button
- The completed Referral Sheet can be sent to Quitline via secure messaging (Argus) or printed for faxing
- To send via secure messaging (Argus) Select the Send HL7 file button
Type and select the “Quit Victoria” Contact from the address book and click Select
The following dialog box will appear if it has been sent successfully.
b. You can also print out the completed referral to send via fax.
Fax number: 1800 931 739
6. To save the digital template to the patient file, select File > Save (from the menu), fill in the required details, select Save button. Uncheck “Save as draft” to finalise the letter
Using the Quitline Referral Sheet for Best Practice
Quitline's Referral Sheet form is now available as a digital referral template and is compatible with Best Practice’s Clinical Word processor. Once imported into Best Practice, the digital referral template is automatically populated and can be sent via securing messaging with Argus, or printed for faxing.