Using the Quitline Referral Sheet and how to send via Argus
Using the digital referral template
1. Open and log into Zedmed Clinical, and open a patient’s file
2. To open Quitline Referral Sheet digital template, click Quick Documents icon (located under details and above Summary Views), and click New Letter… (from the menu). Add Quit Victoria in the TO field, then select Template: magnifying glass, and select Quitline Fax Referral Sheet, select OK button
3. To complete the digital template, read any statements, fill in any boxes, and select items from each dropdown menu, and once completed select OK button
4. When the document is ready & the properties are correct, click on the ‘Distribute’ icon or go to File - Distribute.
5. If you do batch sending click on ‘Add to distribution queue’, otherwise click on ‘Send electronically to all electronic recipients’. Optionally, you can print the document here.
6. Click on ‘OK’. If your document properties are set correctly, Zedmed will inform you of its success or if not, you will be notified to correct them first.