There are a number of ways to contact Quitline (13 7848), including options for hearing or speech impairments and languages other than English.
- Languages other than English call 13 7848 and tell us you need an interpreter. We will call you back with an interpreter in your language as soon as possible.
- If you are deaf or have hearing or speech impairment, you can call the National Relay Service to access the Quitline.
- TTY users phone 13 3677 and ask for 13 7848.
- Speak & Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 13 7848.
- Internet relay users connect to the National Relay Service then ask for 13 7848.