There are a number of ways to contact Quitline (13 7848), including options for hearing or speech impairments and languages other than English.
- Languages other than English call 13 7848 and tell us you need an interpreter. We will call you back with an interpreter in your language as soon as possible.
- If you are deaf or have hearing or speech impairment, you can call the National Relay Service to access the Quitline.
- TTY users phone 13 3677 and ask for 13 7848.
- Speak & Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 13 7848.
- Internet relay users connect to the National Relay Service then ask for 13 7848.
Explore other support options
There are a range of support options available to help you quit.
Free Quit Support
Calling the Quitline increases your chance of quitting successfully.
Quit Specialists are trained to listen carefully to you to help meet your needs.