Anyone responsible for the health and safety of employees, needs to consider tobacco control in the workplace and how to support workers with quit attempts.
Learn how to take action to make your workplace smokefree.
- For information on how to go smoke free, take a look at our step by step Going smokefree guide for workplaces.
- Work in the health sector? Take a look at our Going smokefree guide for health services.
- Get your environment ready. Contact Quit Victoria for posters and educational material.
- Support your employees to quit using Quitline (13 7848)
- For details about the smoke free legislation visit the Victorian Government's tobacco reforms website.
Quit Victoria can support your workplace by providing:
- Information on how to make your workplace totally smokefree: call Quit Victoria on (03) 9514 6100
- Web-based quitting support for staff with QuitCoach
- Quitline (13 7848) for staff who require quitting support.